CONDITIONS TO COMPLY WITH TO ENTER THAILAND UNDER THE EMERGENCY DECREE
THE ELEVEN AUTHORIZED GROUPS TO ENTER IN THAILAND
01. Thai citizens.
02. Guests of the Prime Minister.
03. Diplomats and family.
04. Freight carriers for useful products with immediate return.
05. Crew members of airlines companies.
06. Foreigners who are married to Thai, who have parents or children of Thai nationality.
07. Foreigners with permanent and valid residency certificates.
08. Foreigners with work permits and close family.
09. Foreigners who are students in an agreed school, with parents or guardians.
10. Foreigners who need medical care, except for Covid and companions.
11. Foreigners allowed to come after a special agreement with another foreign country.
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW FOR THAI NATIONALS OR FOREIGNERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR ENTRANCE TO THAILAND
01. Kindly contact the Royal embassy/consulate-general in your country to book one of the repatriation flights that are available
02. Foreigners are required to book the Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) and so to provide a fit to fly certificate from a healthcare institution.
Regarding the COVID-19 free certificate, it is required to be done not more than 72 hours before departure. In addition, health insurance must cover treatment costs of COVID-19 and other diseases for the amount of 100,000 USD minimum. The validity of the insurance must cover the period of stay in Thailand.
As for Thai nationals, they must provide the fit to fly certificate.
03. Submit all the required documents, inform the Thai embassy, and reserve the seat on a flight.
04. Continue to stay safe with full awareness and practice protection for yourself and others while waiting the departure. For example, regularly wash hands and keep physical distancing.
05. When they arrive, foreigners who booked the ASQ will be separately processed under the screening operation from Thai authorities, checking in with the ASQ system, and traveling with ASQ transportation.
06. Stay in quarantine calmly and safety for three days; then get the first round of COVID-19 test (on day 3-5). If the results are negative, the quarantine will continue for another eight days and then the second test will be given (on day 11 – 13) to confirm the end of the SAR-Cov-2 incubation period.
07. Travelers will be allowed to travel and stay in Thailand.
However, the residence information must be provided and the application for tracking (the Thai Chana platform) must be downloaded, which will be beneficial for public health tracking and Thai medical officials.
During their stay in Thailand, travelers must strictly follow all the guidelines and instructions to prevent the spread of COVID-19
(Source PRDThailand : https://www.facebook.com/prdthailand)
SUBSCRIBE ONLINE HERE YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE (HEALTH INSURANCE) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE THAILAND AUTHORITIES
OUR OFFICE IN THAILAND WILL BE AT YOUR DISPOSAL TO HELP YOU IN CASE OF DIFFICULTIES LOCALY